A sound, innovative and dynamic company
In excellent financial health
A comprehensive and innovative range
A sales strategy to ensure our customers remain loyal to PACK'R
- Independent plc with a capital of 100,000 €, created in 1989.
- Turnover is steadily increasing since the creation of the company.
- Since 1989, PACK'R has always been profitable.
- A comprehensive range of machines to bring the best solutions and meet our customer's requirements.
- Standardisation of our technical solutions to make our solutions reasonibly priced.
- Quality control at each stages of design from the conception up to the commissioning at the customer's factory.
- Innovation is one of our main concern (R&D department – frequent registered patents…) .
- Our strong presence in several industries (edible oil, mineral oil, laundry detergents, pesticides…) .
- The biggest industrial groups trust us : BP, BAYER, BUNGE, BOSTIK, CARGILL, DOW, ECOLAB, EXXON, JOHNSON DIVERSEY, KODAK, PROCTER AND GAMBLE, SYNGENTA, TOTAL, UNILEVER…
- Export sales represent 50% of the turnover (Europe and worldwide) .
Sales by machine range
capabilities equal to our ambitions
| || || || || |
Mechanism - Automation
Purchasing and Supply Departments
They are responsible for defining necessary components and elements to manufacture our machines.
They are responsible for supplying our assembling department with all the components as defined by the design offices.
Fillers are entirely assembled in our workshop to be tested in a configuration as close as possible to that of our customer's.
- Project management
- CAO and GPAO tools
- Electrical diagrams and programs
- Adaptable to particular specifications from our customers (design specifications, Siemens PLC, Schneider PLC, Allen Bradley PLC…)
- Certification file
- 90% of the parts are manufactured by subcontractors
- Components are systematically controlled on receipt
- Container toolings are manufactured in-house with our specialized machining unit
- 600 m² reserved for storage of spare parts, control and logistics of different components
- 2000 m2 reserved for assembling
- A professional team composed of fitters metal worker, cabler, welder, milling-machine operator …
- Our staff are trained in quality control and auto-control protocols. Many of the control procedures are carried out during assembling under the responsibility of the project manager
| || |
| || |